|versión para imprimir - envía este articulo por e-mail|
Iraq voting is illegal: the coming invasion of Venezuela too
Por Henk Ruyssenaars - Sunday, Oct. 16, 2005 at 8:34 AM
email@example.com (Casilla de correo válida)
Whatever the US/UK occupiers - because of their arms the main force in Iraq - draft or call it: holding a referendum about rewriting a Constitution is illegal, like the planned US invasion of Venezuela is too.
Not only international law, but the also by the US signed Geneva Conventions (iv) of 1949, prohibit the modification of the domestic laws or legal institutions of the occupied power.
by Henk Ruyssenaars
FPF - Oct. 16th - 2005 - In what way ever the US 'Lie Factory'* and all collaborators in occupied Iraq via the mainstream media may try to 'cook the books' fabricating 'Newspeak': according to the also by the US signed Geneva Convention*, the Hague Convention (Art. 43) and all earlier valid international laws what the US is doing in Iraq with this 'referendum' is illegal:
"An 'occupant' must ensure public order while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country. The Geneva Conventions (iv) of 1949, prohibit the modification of the domestic laws or legal institutions of the occupied power."
What part of the word 'illegal' do the warring neocons not understand?
The so called 'draft' of the by the Iraq occupying forces rewritten constitution is illegal, and so is making the people vote for or against it, according to all international law and universal conventions concerned.
The US neocons and their Quislings however, seem to think they are above all laws, and make their own, at the expense of the rest of humanity.
Whether it's an election, a referendum on a draft constitution, other judges and courts or rewriting and fixing a 'new' constitution; doing this in any occupied country is illegal. [Illegal? - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/9u28d]
NO CARS? NO CAR BOMBS...
The fact that Iraq for has been 'closed' - not only the airports but the whole country, complete with wartime curfews and no motorized transport allowed except by the occupying forces - speaks for itself. Claiming a 'peaceful process' is a sick joke: no cars = no car bombs. Elementary, dear Watson!.
The usual propaganda texts and photo-op pictures by disinformation agencies like the very bad Associated Press, UPI, CNN, the disgusting FOX, Reuters, Bloomberg, and most others via the mainstream media of the warring parties, confirms the misery and murderous debacle of anything like human rights.
The Iraqi resistance fights for the liberation of their country, aiming at the US neocon's 'Waterloo'.
But; while nearly all eyes are made to look in the Iran/Iraq direction, behind our backs the US neocon's and their abject collaborators in England's armed forces, via the PNAC's 'Banking Establishment' in London are busy with the next invasions: Venezuela and the Angel of Death Condoleezza Rice hard-selling the attack on Iran - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/c2g2q
Most likely and secretly venezuela again will be attacked with the collaborating help of the despicable Dutch neocon-management in the NATO-Netherlands, using neighboring countries and the Dutch island colonies (Aruba, Bonaire, or St. Maarten) of shore of Latin America, as bases for the illegal invasion.
Also the Belgian NATO-Navy - like last time - seems to again prepare the illegal invasion of oil rich Venezuela. [Last US made coup with NATO help - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/ey8v8]
Chief Editor Roy Carson of VHeadline.com in Caracas, an Irishman who has lived and worked for a long time in Venezuela, and whom I've known as a foreign correspondent for decades, is like most people in Venezuela very worried about the possible coming invasion of the oil rich country, which the 'Greedy Gringos'* are preparing if one looks at the already now available information.
The US's neocon managers are planning and preparing to repeat in Venezuela what they have done in so many countries, and which I have seen them do for instance in Vietnam during the war, and later on when I was living there - to President Salvador Allende and all Chileans in 1973:
The inhuman rape and bloody murder by the US forces with Henry Kissinger's Killers (CIA etc.) of a sovereign country. Another country in a long list, with a democratically by the people - and not by fraudulent programmed voting machines - elected president: another country to be invaded and wrecked by the US neocons in the name of their (deadly) 'Democracy', as they call their bottomless greed.
Below are the related links solidifying the malignant neocon's nefarious actions, which make us all suffer, pay up, and as too many are made to: just shut up...
Not protesting those permanent crimes against humanity, makes one guilty by association.
ONLY CRIMINALS ARE SILENT ABOUT CRIMES.
* Venezuela is next - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/cn77d
* Dutch and Belgian Navy units were also involved in Venezuela's April 11, 2002 coup d'etat - Url.: http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=6820
* FAIR condemns Parade Magazine's Smear: President Hugo Chavez a terrorist funder? - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/7uxaf
* All working links concerning Iraq and legality can be found here - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/4792w
* The 'New' constitution in Iraq is Illegal - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/czzxe
* United States caught in Iraq car-bombing (Anything in this?) - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/bg38o
* 'The war in Iraq is illegal' - BBC: video & text of the interview of the United Nation's Secretary General Kofi Annan - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/5pl2v
* The leaked 'Downing Street Memos' expose the lies by war criminals like Bush, Blair, Berlusconi (It.) Balkenende (NL) - their collaborating media and other
malignant ilk - Url.: http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/
* MSNBC - Poll: Ninety-four (94) percent believes that George Bush and the neocon media mislead the nation to go to war with Iraq - Url.:
* ''The Lancet'' and the ''Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health'' report: ''Over 100.000 killed in the illegal Iraq war'' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/5gys7
* Bush interview. ABC: No WMD's but many killed: "It was worth it" - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/6bal9
* Former Secr. of State Madeleine Albright in her comment on half a million dead children in Iraq: "We think it's worth it" On CBS 60' Minutes - Url.:
* The Must See three-part BBC Documentary, "The Power of Nightmares," puts it bluntly: "Al-Qaeda is a (neocon) myth." - See Url.:
* 'American neocons' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/b5vsb - The US Federal Reserve and the private banks owning it - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/d3ntq
* Are their Corporate News Media Incompetent, Criminally Negligent or Complicit? - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/cqpfe
* Brainwashed? - Take the free 'Gullibility Factor' test to find out if you're really a mind slave, or not - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/cbgnc
* Colin Powell: 'It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/22p6c
* Neoconservatism as a Jewish Movement - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/5k7vx
* American car magnate Henry Ford investigated 85 years ago the global problem - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/2xz35
* Help all the troops of whatever nationality to come back from abroad! We need them badly at home in many countries - AND WITH ALL THEIR WEAPONS, WHICH WE PAID FOR BY TAXES - to fight with us against our so called 'governments' and their malignant managers - Url.: http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/
* The World Can't Wait! - Drive out the neocons and their 'Bush Regime' - Mobilize for November 2, 2005! - Url.: http://www.worldcantwait.org/
FPF-COPYRIGHT NOTICE - In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107 - any copyrighted work in this message is distributed by the Foreign Press
Foundation under fair use, without profit or payment, to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information. Url.:
FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION
Editor : Henk Ruyssenaars
Una invasion es obligatoriamente la unica solucion viable para que los venezolanos tengan paz, libertad, seguridad juridica. Un pais que ha despilfarrado los billonarios igresos petroleros, sin haber solucionado los problemas mas esenciales de sus habitantes, no puede continuar siendo una nacion independiente. Venezuela y los venezolanos son como un niño malcriado, al que no se le puede permitir actuar sin un tutor que lo oriente y haga realidad una politica socioeconomica sana para su pueblo. Han habido periodos de democracia, y de dictadura, ahora confrontan un periodo de Marxismo bajo el yugo de un demente y resentido social. La unica manera de poner fin a este periodo es mediante una eminente invacion por parte de un pais desarrollado como USA. El periodo de dictadura bajo el mando del General Marcos Perez Jimenez, fue el unico periodo de prosperidad que ese pais ha vivido, los años de la fallida democracia solo trajeron ignorancia, malgasto de los ingresos petroleros, inseguridad social, y una rapaz insaciable cantidad de robos por parte de los dirigentes politicos. Que se puede esperar de un pueblo sumido en la ignorancia, desde hace mas de 100 años. Desde la gesta del Libertados Simon Bolivar, no ha habido nada mas que delincuentes al mando de la nacion. De una vez por todas; despierten del sueño en el que han vivido por tantos años, entiendan de una buena vez que los venezolanos son unos incompetentes, que la gran mayoria de los venezolanos solo piensan en como llenarse de dinero sin trabajar, los pocos venezolanos con capacidad de lideres desaparecieron hace mucho tiempo. Los hechos que hoy vive ese pais son la mejor muestra de la calidad de lideres que tiene venezuela. Entreguenle el pais a un buen administrador y veran como les mejora el estandard de vida, pero esten preparados para trabajar y ganarse el dinero con el sudor de sus frentes, olvidense de la MANGUANGUA . Denle una oportunidad a sus hijos.